Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Ted Butler - Shortage of Physical Silver may be imminent

Teds work is followed by many institutions, such as Sprott Asset Management and PFS Group. He has researched the commodity markets actively for 3 decades. Internationally well known for his writings on silver, gold, commodities and the COT (commitment of traders) report. In this interview Ted discusses the gold and silver markets and the underlying commitment of traders report.


The mantra for buying physical is "If you don't hold it you don't own it"
Take delivery is my two cents. Depending on how much you have will depend on the level of security. Personally I store mine in my rifle safe. I'll be in the market for a new safe soon and I will be putting serious (for me) money into buying the best that I can.
It'd also depend on your world out look.
Best of luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

WEBSTER TARPLEY BLOG