Thursday, December 23, 2010

Robert Kiyosaki : Silver is the best hedge against inflation!

Robert Kiyosaki : Silver is the best investment today , Silver is a smoking deal , today there is more gold on planet earth than there is silver , Washington refuses to learn from history, and is intent on on following it's suicidal path to its end. Of course, we can try to do what we can to stop them. I raise my voice in protest. I write my congressmen. But If I can't stop them, I'm going to make damn sure that I have protected myself from the politicians' stupidity, but also have capitalized on it. Because every dollar wasted & every new dollar printed expands the global supply of every type of currency except for two. Gold and silver are the only currencies they CAN'T print!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WEBSTER TARPLEY BLOG