Thursday, September 22, 2011

Jim Rogers : today I would buy Silver because it is 25 percent below its all time high

Jim Rogers : " silver goes down in fact if I had to buy one today I would buy Silver because it is 25 percent below its all time high while gold recently made an all time high , but I am not buying either today if I would buy anything today I would buy agriculture ..."





MAKE SURE YOU GET PHYSICAL SILVER IN YOUR OWN POSSESSION. Don't Buy SLV, or Futures or Pooled Accounts or any other BS paper silver product .Remember anything on paper is worth the paper it is written on. Go Long Stay long the bull market have even started yet

3 comments:

  1. y wud u buy agriculture? y not silver?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Y wud u buy agriculture? y not silver? and y silver is going down if it is so precious metal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love to read it,Waiting For More new Update and I Already Read your Recent Post its Great Thanks. photo booth for sale

    ReplyDelete

WEBSTER TARPLEY BLOG