Sunday, January 30, 2011

Crash JP Morgan Chase Buy Silver! Max Keiser & Stacy Herbert

Having a bit of fun while divesting out of paper currency! See "real" money vs. paper money. Taking action to hedge my bets and by helping participate in the campaign: "Crash JP Morgan Chase, Buy Silver" through taking physical delivery. Join in the fun anyway you can, and feel the power!



Sweet !I know everytime i get a delivery my heart gets all aflutter and i feel like Ralphie opening his red rider air rifle. lol. I dont know where you live, but i have another means to pocket some silver, and get this... ITS FREE. Go to all the banks in your area and ask for 1/2 dollars. Prior to 1970, they were silver. You can buy them for FACE VALUE, Pull out the silver, then just cash out the rest. I have been doing it for years. Real life treasure hunting. Keep stacking America!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WEBSTER TARPLEY BLOG