Sunday, January 23, 2011

Ted Butler on Gold and Silver ETFs

This is from an interview with Ted Butler on Financial Sense Radio talking about the current silver demand and the potential for default of the gold and silver ETF's on the COMEX. This interview is dated 10-25-2008.Best to own physical silver and gold.I think the scam is coming to an end.  People are going into PM Buy more gold/silver and hang on.. We are going to need it They're not taking it to free mkt level. Because of the COMEX will go bust and there is no way in hell they can survive in 2011. By end of 20110 is my prediction that COMEX will go bust. THey had isues delivery last April and got gold in the nick of time from ECB who sold tons of gold



What happened to the physical world? Everything now is paper and certificates!! I have 100 tons of firewood here for sale, but I can only sell you paper certificates! Winter is going to be coming soon and it's a good idea to invest early. I also have 500 gallons of oil certificates too and I also sell pigs that fly certifcates as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WEBSTER TARPLEY BLOG