Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Eric Sprott : in my own account I own 80 percent in precious metals and I do not lose any sleep over it

Eric Sprott :...well I think historically silver and gold traded at a ratio of 16 to one so for example at 1600 dollar Gold Silver could be a $100 /oz and that goes back over centuries as what the relationship was , i think it will go back there , I think it will probably overshoot just because it has been so mispriced for so long and when i look at the data that supports that view I just look at the purchases of silver here , so for example US Mint so far this month has sold more dollars of silver than they have sold dollars of Gold but the prices are for fifty to one ! well how long are you gonna have the same amount of money going into silver as it is going into gold and the prices be fifty to one and I see it not only in the mint sales , I see it in this company called Goldmoney that sells in the internet they sell more silver than gold , the company we have called Sprott Money sells more dollars in silver than gold so people are moving into silver , Eric Sprott suggests that investors chose the physical silver over the paper certificates .... in my own account own 80 percent in precious metals and I do not lose any sleep over it he said






MAKE SURE YOU GET PHYSICAL SILVER IN YOUR OWN POSSESSION. Don't Buy SLV, or Futures or Pooled Accounts or any other BS paper silver product .Remember anything on paper is worth the paper it is written on. Go Long Stay long the bull market have even started yet

No comments:

Post a Comment

WEBSTER TARPLEY BLOG